Friday, March 19, 2010

Fried Chicken in snow



Has anyone taken the time to watch the snow fall outside the windows of the kitchen in the culinary building? (probably) It was an amazing sight to behold, I just wish I had a cup of green tea!
Oh anyway on with what I've done:



The Pilaf was okay, it has a light flavor and will definitely make for some good meals. I wish I had better containers for it. Oh well. This pilaf has carrots, onions, broccoli, and cauliflower, along with the rice. I used some of the seasoning for the fried chicken in this for color and taste, all in all it's decent.


I also worked on my fried chicken homework. Producing a batch of fried chicken that had an amazing scent, and taste. I also did a basic pilaf. I didn't have money for anything special (yet).

The chicken (despite looking a little dark) came out wonderfully crisp and had a nice flavor. Good eats as it were.







No comments:

Post a Comment